Thursday, January 28, 2010

* Work is Play *

Wow I feel as if every day is passing by so quickly!

There are so many fantastic things to do and just not enough hours in a day to get them all done! But I'm having the best time of my life trying to figure and accomplish it all :]

Unfortunately I must postpone the contest till Monday, Feb 1st. I haven't had time to dedicate to the hint I wanted to give you guys. Plus... people submit your entries!! Everyone was super supportive on facebook, but once wordpress came around... everyone disappeared! Mmmm well I guess this free ami wont have a new home then :T

Along with designing and making the amis, I've also been working on some of the logistics that go behind establishing a brand name. Such as: Packaging, thank you tags, shipping options, possible commercial ^__^, banners (such as the one above), logo stamp design, twitter page design (which took me longer than I'd like to admit):






ANNND ...etc etc etc. But like I said before, it's not work to me. It's actually really fun to mold and shape everything to my liking. Because if you know me well, I ADORE customization. Which can be a pain for people who work for me because I must see one idea a million different ways until it's just right. I know I know. However at the end of the day, I can sleep well knowing I gave it 120%.
And because you asked for it, here's a little something something I've been trying to get just right:






p.s. Thank GOD for youtube tutorials! I never knew all the fantastical things that can be done with After Effects and Photoshop that are actually quite simple to do. I'll show you all the fun stuff I've been making with them soon.


Till then

[ o n e  l ♥ v e ]


1 comment: