Tuesday, February 23, 2010

* On Top of The World *

Guess who sold her first Etsy order?! Well technically it's 4 now... going on to 6!!


WOW!!!! This feeling is beyond amazing!! The fact that somebody not only wants something you made from hand but actually wants to pay you for it!!

WOW!!!


I didn't announce that I was selling any amis in my etsy store here because I actually just wanted to test out the process. I never thought anyone would purchase one within 4 hours of listing it! Not only that but there were two articles written about my Android!!

You can check them out there:

Android Community

Phandroid.com

That in itself generated over 500 views on my etsy just in that day! Amazing huh?! I'm truly blown away and THANKFUL for the amount of support and interest!! It seriously made my week... month!! :D





As a token of my appreciation, here are many many pictures of some new/upgraded designs I've been tweaking with:










Keychain Android babies:























..................................................

Here's the latest Android design! I'm so excited about him!















He's more compact and I would say also more true to the original Google Android.

And yes, he'll be available in my Etsy store very soon! If you're interested, you can def send me a convo through Etsy and I'll make a custom listing just for you.



My Etsy store will officially be opening March 1st!!!! Mark your calendars!!


If you can't wait till then and see something on my blog you'd like right away, please convo me on Etsy and I'll make one for you asap :]




Special Thank Yous to:

David Jr

Anthony Perez

Valadmir

Luis

Luis' Friend

Rich

Stanley

J.Wuo

And for everyone who came to check out my Etsy and blog!!!












[ o n e  l ♥ v e ]

No comments:

Post a Comment