Sunday, March 21, 2010

* Go Ninja Go Ninja Go *

I apologize for being MIA lately! I've been working on the special events side of [a peachie production] so I haven't had as much time to dedicate to my amis as I've hoped. [Shoutouts to Kollaboration, LA Asian Pacific Film Festival, SF International Asian American Film Fest, LA 18 TV]

But I wanted to show you some of the custom orders and new designs I'm currently working on :]




And who said Droids don't feel real love... ^^


And bears don't have team spirit!



Is it poor taste to say I'm diggin the ninja droid? (oh well!)

Might just make one for myself yoo :]


* The Droid family doesn't discriminate against color or stealthy career choices ;]

* You think these guys are worthy enough to be in the etsy shop? *




4 comments:

  1. diggin' the new stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cutee! Of course it should be in your etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I like them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the droids are SO AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete