Monday, March 1, 2010

* Officially Open!!! *

Come in! Take a look around! Make yourself at home.

Because my ETSY shop is officially open!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!! It really really really is! I never ever thought I would a) be making crafts for a living and b) opening my own online business! It's craziness I tell you. The places God takes you when you just.. have some faith and go with the flow ^__^




Here are some quick pics of what's in the store now:



















The rest you'll just have to go check out my store to see :]
I promise you'll have a fantastic time there!





I would completely appreciate it if you could help spread the word for me! Twitter, Facebook, emails, text messages and any and every kind of communication there is out there!! Thank you from the bottom of my ♥

* A very special thank you to my parents for being the most supportive and loving parents who really believe in me and my happiness. I LOVE YOU guys!!! *

Always,


[ o n e  l ♥ v e ]

No comments:

Post a Comment