Tuesday, June 1, 2010

* Mommy and Me *

Guess who's turn it is for birthdays...



Happy Birthday Mommy!!



I was inspired by that photo hence...




If you're wondering why bunnies, I only have this to show you.







Ehh right right?! I little fluff balls of joy.



Also if you noticed in the first photo, my mom was carrying my fav stuffed animal in the entire world at the time. A pink bunny.


Close up below



And people wonder why I'm so drawn to pink.


Seriously though, it was all about those velcro shoes.



Since we're bringing up past memories, might as well go all out.





My cousin Jeffrey! Who's birthday just passed as well.


Happy Birthday Jeff!!




My mom was such a baby doll




But always a lady :p



Happy Birthday Mommy!


I love you.







[sidenote] I'm thinking of doing a series of * Mommy & Me * dolls


We'll see how that goes




[ o n e  l ♥ v e ]



No comments:

Post a Comment