Monday, October 25, 2010

* Krystle Tugadi: I Believe in Sunshine *

I wanted to share with you that one of my most favorite and amazingly talented indie artist, Krystle Tugadi is releasing her debut single "Sunshine" on itunes tomorrow! I've gotten to know Krystle for over a year now and her soul is just as beautiful as her voice. Along with working extremely hard on her musical career, she is equally as passionate if not more so about the community by becoming personally involved in many charities/non profit orgs. I'm so proud of her <3



Singing since she was a child, Krystle is a recording artist with a cause, using her divine talent to make positive change in the world we live in today. Her smooth and enchanting voice is just a bridge into what this young diva is all about. Save the date and listen to just a taste of Krystle Tugadi's soul-moving music, the cute and contagious track, "Sunshine".



Show her some love ♥
 (I'll post the link to where you can purchase the track once I get the info)

Listen:

Find more artists like Krystle Tugadi at MySpace Music

2 comments:

  1. :) just spent a good part of these last moments reading up about your product line and blog. great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Justin! You already know I love your work and site <3 Def a compliment coming from you

    ReplyDelete