Monday, November 22, 2010

* Toys R for Kids *

Just discovered the very cute but a little borderline creepy Lalaloopsy dolls! Their concept is sweetly original. Basically their personalities are formed by where and who their fabric was cut & made by.



I love their adorable little sidekick animals :]




Supposedly they're the new "it" item for kids this Christmas. I do believe the Crumb Sugar Cookie doll is my favorite <3 Though the Mittens Fluff 'n' Stuff's polar bear is uber cute!


Check out their website: lalaloopsy.com
*Warning their song is strangely addicting and makes you want to blurt out "LA-LA LOOPSY" every couple of minutes*

This is the first time in years that I've wanted a toy. But because they remind of Tim Burton's Coraline button doll, I'm a little too creeped out to actually buy one and have it watch me while I sleep :/ I must say though, it is inspirational to think that maybe one day I'll create a character/craft toy that the kiddies will love and perhaps sell like hotcakes in the future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment