Tuesday, December 28, 2010

* This Chance *

I love stories and music videos depicting sweet sweet love between normal everyday people. Just goes to show that everyone has a chance at it <3




Little Bug
by Khalil Fong

Lyrics:
Since I was little I was never good at talking
I'd always say stuff I wasn't supposed to, no way around it
I know I'm a fool
I'm not an expert at saying romantic lines, don't blame me
I don't understand, if it weren't for this tiny bug
That frightened you, making you jump into my embrace
Would I be able to embrace you like this?
I'm really useless

*I have to thank this little bug for giving me this chance
This is the first time I've tasted the flavor of love
It feels so strange, like I've hurt someone
Maybe I'm too bad, I brushed off the little bug
In exchange for your love

The little bug has its uses too
He gave his pain from falling in exchange for my happiness
Maybe loving each other is like that
When one person's happy another's hurt, don't be nervous
Someone as ordinary as me, a face like hundreds of others
No one's ever wanted to look at me twice before
But in the midst of all these people coming and going
The little bug's fulfilled my wish

repeat *

Thanks for your kindness, I'll treat you well
I'll protect you, take you to see the world
If next time you see a girl, don't hesitate
Hurry up on her coat and let me prove myself

repeat *

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment