Wednesday, February 9, 2011

* How to Turn a No into a Yes! *

Valentine's Day Out of the Box Gift Ideas: #2

How I Met Your Mother

On a scale of 1 - 10 (10 being the highest)
Time: 10
Difficulty: 7
  $$: 1 - 4
Effectiveness: 10
Aww: 10

This bit from HIMYM made me smile and giggle like a silly little schoolgirl after I watched the episode for the first time. I think I rewatched it like 50 times. That's how much I was touched by the originality and true thoughtfulness of Ted's gesture. He did utilize the "dinner and a movie" package HOWEVER he took and customized it especially for Stella and her busy schedule. 


Background info: Ted had been trying to ask out Stella for a while but she just kept coming out with those typical excuses as to why she should say no. But when Ted realized just how much he really wanted this date with her, he decided not to take no for an answer.






"And that is how you turn a no into a yes."

Coming from a girl, I definitely wouldn't be able to say no to a real date after
such an amazing preview :]

No comments:

Post a Comment