Thursday, June 23, 2011

* WEBSITE LAUNCH *

Does a lady keep her promises or what?
I said you guys would be the first to know about my super exciting news and here it is!

I am so pleased and delighted to announce the launch of my new official website!!




Take a look around and let me know what you think!

This moment has been a looong time coming and I couldn't be happier that it's finally here. And let me tell you, it's been worth the wait. For me at least. It's definitely been a journey with tons of ups and downs to get this site launched. But like they say, nothing good ever comes easy.


[Special thanks]: My parents + brother, Joseph (check him at the www.producerstudio.net), my cousin Eric and all my friends who encouraged and supported me throughout this process <3

None of this could have happened without you.
Thank you endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment