Thursday, July 28, 2011

* Enjoy The Moment *

"In about a minute into the song, I realized this has been a dream of a lifetime for me. And it's about to be over because that song is about 3 mins and 20 secs. And you really only have 2 mins left.  So that's when I let go of my inhibitions and realized ... enjoy the moment. ENJOY THE MOMENT.

You're not going to be Tina Turner. You're not going to get the dance right and you can't sing. So you might as well just have fun and enjoy the crowd.

That was a life lesson for me. In living in the now. No one is going to call you back after the show. Tina's not going to say Oprah you were so great! I want you to go on tour!

You might as well enjoy your 3 mins and 20 secs because it's about to be over. It's a great lesson because I've taken that to other areas of my life...
ENJOY THE MOMENT!"

- Oprah on singing on stage with Tina Turner

------------
Enjoying the moment today at the office:



No comments:

Post a Comment