Wednesday, July 27, 2011

* Greater Sense of Joy *

Wow it's 6am and I am absolutely enthralled with Oprah's 20th Anniversary Collection. It was my birthday present to myself and I have to say I've never received a better gift from me.. ever!


I'm only on disc 2 and I've been crying like a little girl who has lost her favorite stuffed animal.

Oh my oh my oh my.

You know, I think I'll post a blog every time something significant jumps out at me.

And I'll start with this one:

"Stop and say thank you when you're in the 
middle of the biggest crisis of your life.
Whenever you're being hit upside the head
and you can't understand why,
the first thing you say is thank you for it. 
Because you know that your faith is so strong, 
that whatever it is is only there to teach you more about yourself 
and whatever it is, you're going to come out of it. 
Gonna come out the other side
and on the other side of every storm 
is a greater sense of joy."

- Oprah

No comments:

Post a Comment