Sunday, September 18, 2011

* Just Thinking of You *

I was standing in the midst of a quaint little street which was tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Suddenly the loveliest of breezes came through and kissed the entire block with its sweetness. It rustled the leaves of the trees and breathed a refreshing new life into the soul of this beautiful place.



In that moment, I wished with all my might that there was way to capture that charming and overwhelming feeling into a bottle where I could save for a rainy day or give away to a friend as a "just thinking of you" present.

That would be lovely.



One of my favorite days of the trip

Thanks Wes

8 comments:

  1. I think its good to not assume and jump into conclusion that a guy & gal is dating just when they hangout together alone.

    A pure healthy friendship can exist between a guy and girl. Speculation from others will only make things awkward for two perfectly good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. suspicious... O_0 hehehe but srsly tho...r u?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's not a good idea to speculate; I'm sure the last thing either of them would want, would be for things to be awkward between them. And even if they were together, they deserve their privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear this coming from "some *dude..."
    even if they are. every r/s starts of with a healthy friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The above two posts just made this more suspicious xD but anyway Christine if you see this (which I'm sure you saw all of the above but... you're keeping it in suspense) just know that if you and Wes were really together, I think you'd make a cute couple ^^ unexpected deviation from Cathy & Wes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know now that you mention it.....they do look cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really do like u and wes.compared to cathy.

    i dunno.maybe because u always stays 'behind the scene' and u guys didn't really show it to public.

    :)

    ReplyDelete