Saturday, September 10, 2011

* Wong Fu Productions *

For the past 10 months, I feel like I've been living in a dream.
And every extraordinary second of these 10 months has been thanks to these three super amazing nice guys.

yaa them!


There's no place else I'd rather be.




No one else I'd rather be working with.




And nothing else I'd rather be doing than exactly all this.






Wooow ... my brain still can't comprehend that I'm going to Taiwan tomorrow with the guys to film Wang Leehom's mv. How did this all happen?! O_O

I'm telling you, my last post is all based on my personal experience.
Take it from me... anything in this world is possible. Anything!

"It's haaaappeennningg!"


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Christine! :) I'm glad I discovered your blog and page in FB. Thank you so much for sharing behind the scene pictures and other stuff related to Wong Fu Productions. Yes, I'm a huge fan. I like them because they inspire me thru their videos. Anyways, I'm from Philippines! And I hope ISA will visit us here! Best regards. hope to meet you soon :) More cameos in WFW, and Miss Regina too :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss ChickenNuggets
    My pleasure! Thank YOU for being such a wonderful supporter. I hope ISA will visit the Philippines too! Thanks for reading & commenting!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ms. Christine!
    I noticed you did a cameo at 3:16 in Wang Leehom's MV :)
    May God bless you more and He knows how I envy you so much being around the guys who mostly comprised my youtube subscription list. T___T
    and btw, can you please tell the three guys to have an ISA here in the Philippines?
    Pretty pleeeease.

    Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Christine! You made my day! I really appreciate your reply! hihi this is awesome! I can't believe it! Thank you so much for the good words! Extend my regards to the 3 nice guys! Cheers!
    (formerly ChickenNuggets:)

    @Pinkbutterflyg: You're from Philippines, too? Wow! This is great!! Lemme guess, you're a WongFu fan, right? hihi #wongfuforlife! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. @pinkbutterflyg
    Thank you for being so sweet! I'll definitely pass along the message.

    @Giselaloves
    <3

    ReplyDelete