Saturday, November 12, 2011

* Here Goes Nothing... *

I made a decision based on a reason which I promised myself years ago I would never consider again .. and I've kept that promise for many years now.

thank you thank you. 
you're too kind.


However this particular time.. this moment... something told me to think again. And if I want to be completely honest with myself, I've been wanting (nay) dare I say craving a change in that part of my life for quite a while now. So in order for a change to happen, I have to start by making changes in my life. Even if they don't end up turning out the way I wanted, at least I knew I went for it.


Needless to say there has been a great internal struggle for me. 


It's easy to go with what's most natural to me. It also doesn't help that others don't agree with my decision. But deep down, I have a feeling... a nudge. And if I can't take my own advice about drowning out all the voices and listening to the one that matters the most, then how do I expect others to?

So here goes nothing ...



2 comments:

  1. Whatever this is, good luck! :) I hope you keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete