Sunday, January 1, 2012

* Meant to Be *

Who knew I'd be blogging the very first day of 2012?

Well I needed someone to talk to and ... my blog has always been there for me no matter what time. I know I sound like a broken record whenever I post about following your gut feeling no matter how difficult it may be. I say it like it's so easy. As if there's no sacrifice or any self doubt.

Honestly, those decisions are going to be the hardest ones you've ever had to follow through on. It's always always always a risk to go with your instincts. Because you're most likely going against what's logical or what your normal pattern usually may be. However those bad habits need to go. The easy way out shouldn't always be the go-to-path. It's time to believe in yourself and what you know deep down is right. It may be hard at first, but at the end it'll prove to well worth it.

And even if you think you've made a mistake, everything happens for a reason. Perhaps the timing wasn't right and maybe it will be in the future. I for one don't believe in mistakes. Everything that happened was meant to happen as it did and everything that is meant to be will unfold in its own time.

So here's to 2012 and everything that's about to go down in this fantastical year.


Nothing like a new year to start breaking old habits.



*cheers*





sheep time
gnite

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year sweetie! <3 Here's to an amazing year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new years Christine! hope you had an uhhmazing time celebrating the new year and hope your 2012 will be full of blessings! =]

    p.s come visit Sydney hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, I'm a 22 year old girl (Taiwanese pride too!), and I just recently discovered your blog (I'd have to admit I got to know your blog and twitter through Wong Fu <3), I love reading your posts, they are very inspiring...it has given me the support and confidence knowing that other people also go through or have been through the phase that I'm currently in - a recent college graduate who's looking for a job and constantly pondering about her future. Your words have made me looks at things from a different perspective, on a brighter side. I've also liked your page Peachie Love on facebook! =)

    ReplyDelete