Sunday, February 12, 2012

* Can I Tell You a Secret *


Yea too bad.
You're on my blog so leggo

The story of my "love" life mapped out in gifs (and one screencap)


Middle School/High School:




College:




Though I dated, my mentality was always:




Because:




Sometimes when I was alone:




Because secretly, I thought:




So I treated boys like:




And when they failed:




But I realized this half-investing-myself in dating was becoming a repetitive and very pointless cycle . 

So I dedicated time to being single and finding the answer to what it was that I wanted from life.




And I learned:







But still:




And I came out of it with:






So now...


The walls are slowly coming down and it's ok if I get to this point:




And allowing myself to open up to possibilities, feel .. happy, be charmed, and really laugh with someone isn't a bad thing at all:




So to all my ladies n gents:



Because one day you will find it 
in life and in love.

5 comments:

  1. very creative christine =] happy hearts day to you! I pray that God fills your day & your hearts with HIS Love through family, friends, loved ones or even through strangers. continue to share your love with others. "God lives in us and HIS Love is made complete in US" - 1 John 4:12

    will you be touring with wrongful when the come to SYD? =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very encouraging. Single life is good too. I believe when the time is right, it will come =) Thank you for posting this...love reading your blogs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome entry! Very thoughtful. =]

    ReplyDelete