Sunday, February 12, 2012

* Loves of My Life *

In every lady's life, you need your girls to get through all the good times and not so good times.

It's a must. A necessity.
There are things only a best girlfriend can understand. Sometimes you just need her to listen, laugh with you, hug you, bring a new perspective, call you out, talk nonsense with or.. just simply be there to turn to because you know without a doubt she'll drop everything for you.

Those friendships are rare but true.
That bond isn't easily formed. It definitely takes years and years of ups and downs to build... cherish ... and become irreplaceable. 

And a good thing to always remember is a man can never take the place of your girlfriends. Because one day he'll be in your life and the next day he might not be.
 
But your girls... a lifetime.


With that said, I dont know where I would be without the loves of my life...














Thank you Rainbow, Karen and Christine 
for never letting me settle for less in my life
and always believing in the best in me.


i .  l o v e.  y o u .


...............




Sometimes you'll laugh
Sometimes you'll cry
Life never tells us, the when's or why's
When you've got friends, to wish you well
You'll find your point when
You will exhale


1 comment: