Saturday, August 16, 2014

* This One Is For You, My Sisters *


[A Love Letter] To My Ladies:





To my ladies who have ever given her entire world to man and have him leave it shattered... into a million pieces
To my ladies who can't cry anymore
To my ladies who want to raise her hands up because you're fed up with all the bullshiet
To my ladies who have fallen into a hole so deep, you don't know how to get up again
To my ladies who have felt less and less of a priority
To my ladies who thought forever meant forever, not "until he changes his mind"
To my ladies who are sick of all the lies, excuses, games, and stories



To my ladies who weren't ready to let go 
To my ladies who are tired of feeling disappointed in love when yet another man doesn't get it
To my ladies who ache in places you didn't know existed and yearn for a person who is no longer there
To my ladies who are looking for more...
To my ladies who continue dreaming...
To my ladies who hope... who believe...
To my ladies who realize "the one" was never a man. It's you. It was always you.

To my ladies who will realize... 


24


This one's for you.





- written with the same tears, pains, understanding, wonderment, hope, and love.
- it gets better. better than you can ever imagine. trust.
- you're not alone. you are ... my reflection and I am yours. 






I'm here and I ain't never leaving you. 





xoxo,

c h r i s t i n e *




No comments:

Post a Comment